Monday 7 November 2011

Eyes vs Lips

If you could only choose one part of the face as the quintessential basis of a man's beauty, I bet most people would say the eyes. After all, it is customary for us to look into the eyes of the person with whom we are speaking, so we have the greatest time to study the features of their eyes.

But sometimes, ordinary eyes can be enhanced by amazing lips! In fact, sometimes the lips overshadows the eyes. These are usually the lips that are perky and begging to be kissed.

This is Gabriel Burger, a Brazilian model. He is the inspiration for this post! Obviously, he has a great facial structure (if we were to cover his eyes and lips, we can still see that he is quite attractive). In my opinion, his narrow eyes draws me in, but it is his lips that make me want to stay. If I were to create my very own male model, I would use his lips as the prototype!


Lee Williams.
I've also been obsessed with this man's lips for the longest time, ever since I saw this beautiful elevator kissing scene from No Night Is Too Long.


Colby Jamar. Now those lips are outstanding!




Brandon Beemer.






I don't have a name for the following three extraordinary pairs of eyes & lips! Please ID them!



So, comment below. Are you more captivated by eyes or lips more?
Which guy has the hottest pair of eyes? Which guy has the best pair of lips?

No comments: