Wednesday 1 April 2009

Poll Results: Kerry Degman vs. Chad White

AND THE WINNER IS......CHAD WHITE



It was fun to spotlight both Kerry Degman and Chad White. Even more fun was to watch as you all took part in my poll. It was interesting and I'm sure the decision process proved rather difficult. I found myself struggling and swaying both ways. I still don't think I have a choice.



In Regards to the poll for those who are interested and haven't kept up. Kerry Degman took the lead predominantly in the beginning. From then it was tied up and every so often Kerry was peak back up. Then, there was a change. Chad White came back with a vengence and not only took the lead but kept the lead.

Thanks to those who voted and although this was fun, I really do need some variety and was itching to showcase some other beauties.

No comments: