Friday 16 December 2011

In Memory of Charles Devoe

November 12 of last year, Charles Devoe went surfing on New York's Rockaways. An accident occurred that left him in a coma for four weeks, at the end of which, Charles passed away on December 17, 2010.

A few of my readers wondered why I never mentioned this tragic news, even though Charles has been named Man of the Week on this blog (which means he is very high up in my pantheon of extraordinary male models).

Well, at that time, I was vacationing for a month outside of the country, and I had set the blog on autopilot (meaning I had made lots of posts in advance), so there was no way I could have predicted this event to report.

So I guess it's now an appropriate time as ever to celebrate the memory of this great man. We wish the best to his friends and family who will surely be thinking of him today.

What a beautiful angel heaven is blessed with!

No comments: