Monday 19 March 2012

Josh Hutcherson is Peeta Mellark

Yes, I feel very strange for posting pix of Josh Hutcherson. Without a doubt, he is one of the cutest young actors I've ever seen...but because he's been so famous since such a young age, it's hard for me to know just how old he is when some of these pix were taken. I don't promote 'twink'ism, but I do appreciate the fact that he is turning into such a beautiful young man.

The first movie I saw of Josh in theatre was Bridge to Terabithia. With Journey to the Center of the Earth, his fanbase grew as it became clear this young man is gonna be a teen heartthrob. His role in The Kids Are Alright gave critics the chance to see him as a legitimate actor. And now, of course, with the Hunger Games, Josh will enter superstardom.
***

***

Josh will play the Peeta, the Baker's son. His greatest ability is his strength and a knack for decoration...will any of these skills help him survive the ruthlessly violent Hunger Games? Or will his heart get the best of him?

***

No comments: