Thursday 15 May 2014

Masturbation Freedom

1
Wow, I can't believe it's the middle of the month already. The time is flying by fast. I hope it's been a very satisfying celebration for you all so far. It certainly has for me. I even took my own advice the other evening. The wife was lying on the couch watching TV and, for whatever reason, my cock boned up good and solid. I stroked along it through my pants, then unbuttoned them to free my cock and jacked away. She glanced over once to see what I was groaning about and went back to her show. Until she heard me gasp as I started to cum. Then she watched me shoot out a fantastic load. It felt so fuckin' good!
2
And that's the kind of masturbation freedom we should all have.
A
But, I got off course there, didn't I? Because being the 15th of the month - if you're new around here - it is 
Buddy Ball Check Day
 So first things first, guys. Check those balls - look them over really well. They should be a bit malleable, spongy. They should be free of lumps.
B
If you note anything out of the ordinary, make that call to your doctor to get them checked by a professional! Done? Good. Now you can enjoy yourself and stroke one out.
3

4

5
Now, here's where the buddy part comes in. It is your DUTY to contact every other man you know via any method you have at your disposal to remind them to do that ball check! Hell, go check them yourself - it might be fun.
6

7

8

9

10

11
12
And, more importantly, you could save a life!

No comments: