Monday 19 May 2014

Simple Spice

1
I trust everyone had a good weekend, that you all took the time to experiment a little bit. You too, Ladies! I hope you all have been enjoying the month, because it's for you as well.
A
One thing that I used to enjoy...condoms. Oh, no, I know the reputation they have with us guys: "It cuts down on the sensitivity, my cock doesn't feel a thing." "When I cum, it's not as intense." But, we must play safe, if we are going to play and include penetration. But, have you ever just played using a rubber?
2
Oh, let me tell you, it can be a lot of fun. And, for us cut guys, it can mimic the foreskin. All you need to do is cut the end off of one, roll it into place, then double it back on itself over your cockhead, and Voila! a foreskin of sorts.
3
You'd be surprised how much fun you can have jacking off with a condom. And, you know how nice it feels to rub your cock in a pool of jizz? Try playing with your cock in a rubber full of cum...
4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11
That's one of the simple things you can do to spice up your masturbation
12

No comments: