Monday 28 July 2014

To Be or Not to Be (Naked)

1
It must be something in the air. Several blogs over the weekend mentioned the issue of dudes being naked in front of one another. The wife was in the shower, I had just finished, and one of our out-of-town guests stood outside our bedroom door asking a question. In my typical fashion, I walked to the open door so we wouldn't need to shout, and we had a quick conversation. I went back to finish my hair and my wife asks if he'd been bothered by my being naked. Now, why would that bother him? (It didn't, by the way. He'd seen me naked before.)
2
Later in the day, after I got dinner started, I went out to the patio to join their conversation where our guest was expounding on nudity. "It's always the guys who are hung - like you," he pointed to me, "that don't mind being nude in front of other people."
3

4

5

6
Hung? Me? I never thought of myself in that way. Okay, with a boner, yeah; I'm larger than the average dude and I've gotten lots of longing stares and complements over the years.
7

8

9
But, I've always considered my cock to be pretty much average size when it's soft (2" to 3" (depending on ambient temps).
10

11

12

13

14
Let me hear from you, men!

Do you think his assessment is correct? Are you comfortable being naked - or do you feel the need to be covered? And why?

No comments: