Wednesday 27 August 2014

Thankful for My Cock

1

Okay... You are traveling within city limits. You've attempted to use a restroom - but they were closed. You looked for another solution: A convenience store won't allow customers; odd as it may seem, there isn't a fast food restaurant in sight. It kinda felt like I was in that commercial where the parents kept looking for a men's room for their son and finally pile the luggage around him in a field - Only I was the son who needed to pee. And badly. You feel like your bladder is going to burst. Or you'll piss yourself right there in the driver's seat if you don't stop and take a leak. What is your solution?
2
Well, I faced that very issue yesterday. I gotta admit, I was desperate - and desperately afraid a cop would be cruising by, stop and issue me a ticket. Because when a man takes the stance, there's no question about it - he's taking a piss.
3
Thankfully, at a stop sign, I noticed a mall parking lot...not many cars, few people strolling around. No way would I make it any farther than removing my seatbelt, exiting the car, and unzipping. And even that was a close call.

4

5
If there were cameras, I didn't know about them - or care for that matter.
6
We men do have it good when it comes to that. We can pretty much piss anywhere if the need arises.
7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14
Thank God I have a cock.
15

16

No comments: