Wednesday 24 September 2014

Ah, Sweet Release

1
Well, after the swelling went down and the pain dissipated, a really good cock session was in order. I felt I deserved a treat. And, holy crap! my cock got hard. I mean, WHAM! it stood up like it hadn't been touched in months.
A

B
The pre-cum started oozing immediately
C
drooling down the shaft like it was being fed by an underground river
2
I stroked and played for a good 45 minutes and then decided it was time
3

4
On each up-stroke of my hand I swiped my thumb through the slippery pre-cum, spreading it over the head.Then I positioned my forefinger so it would glide across the frenumlum. Oh, my...yes. It took maybe 15 or 20 strokes and my balls pulled up and my cock started shooting. Great long, hot spurts of jizz - somewhere around 12 of them. It was like I hadn't cum in weeks.
5

6

7

8
Ahhhh, sweet, sweet release
D

9

10

11
Sweet, sweet relief.
12

13

14
Not a trace of pain in my balls after that.

No comments: