Tuesday 12 November 2013

All time favorite Alpha: Scott Peters AKA Peter Kuzak

My personal all time favorite... Pete Kuzak.  His real name is Scott Peters. in my opinion one of the most famous models from colt, if not the most.

According to some crazy online rumors Scott is straight, (personally I do believe he's at least bisexual), had a girlfriend and he apparently spent some time in India studying yoga.
I can’t confirm anything ’cause Scott isn’t talking, but our sources managed to verify some of the information. Scott did leave Colt and currently have or had? a landscaping business in Southern California, in a suburb of L.A., called ‘Scott Peters Landscape’. But before you decide to call him up and reminisce about his Colt days we give you fair warning. Scott wants absolutely nothing to do with his past.

Like I said, I don't get it, but hey! It's his life and I only hope like you that he decides to at least show his amazing face and gorgeous body soon in TV.. I will become his still number one fan for life.

No comments: