Wednesday 20 November 2013

In Pursuit of Boners Part III

1

Faithful Reader from Rhode Island has sent another update on his journey to achieve a good hard-on. Having lost his prostate to surgery 20 years ago, I'd have to say the progress is damn amazing.

--------------Part 3------------

Not There Yet
When I started on November 12th, I injected 25 units of the drug ALPROSTADIL. This produced a slight erection that lasted 10-15 minutes.  After waiting 2 days, I increased the dosage to 35 units. The erection this time was better, but still not truly hard and lasted only 20 minutes before becoming soft once again. Last night I tried again, this time increasing the injection to 45 units. The erection lasted about 20 minutes, but still not hard, though sufficient for penetration. I have yet to put it to use.

Tomorrow I'll try 55 units of the drug. After that I have to call the doctor's office. I was told that if the drug ALPROSTADIL  does not work, there are others that can be tried. Perhaps I'm asking for too much, a genuine HARD erection. But will keep at it and see what happens.

------------To Be Continued------------

I find it especially encouraging that he's indicated there are still others that may work better. Keep working at it, buddy. It'll happen. 
A

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

No comments: